Historically, in the Vineyard we have generalized ministry to include ministry to the poor, the sick and the lost. We are passionate towards growing in:
- Building a reconciling, compassionate church...
- Healing the physically, emotionally, and spiritually sick...
- Working to bring healing to families and other social units that will result in peace and freedom for their members...
- Speaking prophetically in word and deed to the social and political systems that imprison, abuse and destroy human life.
- Feeding the hungry and clothing the poor.
- Working for the release of slaves whether they are sex slaves, underpaid workers, employees in sweat shops, children enslaved in abusive labor conditions, kids serving in the military, or any other kinds of slavery that destroys human dignity.
- Working for reconciliation between races, cultures, economic groups, churches, and religions.
- Tending the earth so that it can sustain human life and be enjoyed by all according to God’s intention for his creation.
These are the things that are on God’s heart. These are what God is doing in the world - the Missio Dei. These are the ministries of the church that is living in the dynamic of the Kingdom of God. These are what our Lord has called, equipped, and commissioned the Vineyard to do - not part of them, but all of them. These are our raison d'etre - our reason to exist. - Berten A. Waggoner (former National Director of VineyardUSA)
The purpose of Celebrate Recovery is to encourage fellowship and to celebrate God’s healing power in our lives as we work our way along the road to recovery. Read more...
Living Waters is an in-depth, Christ-centered program for people seeking healing in areas of sexual and relational brokenness. A healing and teaching series, Living Waters addresses the reality that we are all broken in our ability to love others well. The goal of Living Waters is to lay a foundation for sexual and relational wholeness in our lives. With groups all over the world, and with over twenty years of ministering God’s healing love, the Living Waters program is a proven path of healing. Living Waters is particularly relevant to those struggling with fear, insecurity, marital problems, co-dependency, pornography, effects of abuse, poor boundaries, sexual addiction or promiscuity, isolation, gender identity issues, fantasy, shame and self-hatred...Thankfully, Christ's capacity to touch and restore us at deep levels of shame and brokenness extends to all of us, regardless of the specifics of our issue. For more about the ministry please visit www.desertstream.org or CONTACT: Patrick Vukovich.
The Cleansing Stream Seminar is an 10 week course which prepare and disciple participants to receive healing and deliverance. The classes culminate in a one day Saturday Retreat. The unique combination of revelation (teachings and resources), relationship (small groups) and restoration (retreat) brings results—changed lives! Click here to view the website.
The Intensive Prayer Ministry focuses on specific physical, spiritual, and/or emotional areas of an individual's brokenness that require more concentrated healing prayer, such as renewal of the mind; granting of forgiveness; release from shame, guilt and depression; spiritual cleansing; and the breaking of curses and vows. Individuals who submit a prayer application receive prearranged prayer over a two to four week period. To request an application for Intensive Prayer, please contact the church office, the ministry's overseeing pastor or ask a member of the church administrative staff for one on a Sunday morning. Our Intensive Prayer teams have received specific training for ministering to those desiring to experience physical, spiritual and emotional inner healing through intensive prayer.