Grow in Rediscovering the Art of Neighboring
through the Vineyard Host a Holiday Party Challenge!
We’re encouraging everyone to consider hosting a simple Holiday Party for immediate neighbors! Here are some practical suggestions:
- Define the most natural group of 6 to 30 households around you.
- Pick a date on the first couple weekend in December.
- Often a simple cider and desert gathering in the afternoon / early evening allows a more open drop-in freedom.
- Use the term “holiday” rather than Christmas
- Keep it simple… it can help everyone feel more real and relaxed.
- A great way to build relationship in the process is to ask one or two neighbors about the idea and then if interested... put it on together.
- Purpose: to get to know your neighbors and learn to love them…